Monday, September 11, 2006


My Brain is Full

We just went through five weeks of Intercultural Communications Course. That training was intensive with loads of information. The work itself was six days a week and outside of class we had reading and homework. ICC training ended on Friday. Today is Monday and the beginning of Vernacular Media Services training. Instead of being half-days of class and half-days of homework like ICC, it is full-days of class and evenings of reading and homework. The information accumulated over the last month hasn't really had time to settle and I could feel it today as more and more data went in. So here I am at home trying to absorb the many pages of reading we have to get done. I literally feel like my brain is full. Is that possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home